Experience in converting complex designs into WordPress CMS - Experience in developing and customizing plugins are per complexity. –
Optimize performance of website. Security measures experience –
Must have experience in theme and plugin development. –
Experience working with Restful API in JASON and XML format.
Responsibilities & Duties
• Implementing new features and functionality.
• Establishing and guiding the websites architecture.
• Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS.
• Helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working theme and plugin.
• Designing and managing the website back-end including database and server integration.
• Generating WordPress customized themes and plugins.
• Conducting website performance tests.
• Troubleshooting content issues.
• Conducting WordPress training with the client.
• Monitoring the performance of the live website.
• Creation of custom post types, plugins/ widgets, Theme/ Template integration. • Develop custom WP plugins, modules, and themes.
• Ensure your new custom creations work properly in all environments while overcoming conflicts with popular themes and plugins.
• Experts in WordPress Development who can generally create both custom plugins and modules as well as develop themes all built upon their knowledge of the PHP framework.
|Experience||2 - 4 Years|
|Salary||2 Lac To 4 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||IT Software - Application Programming / Maintenance|
|Qualification||B.C.A, B.Sc, M.C.A|